NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

02 April 2009

Naddie = Moody

I can be very moody sometimes, especially when it's the time of the month. Some people like my mom can hide their moodiness well. But i choose not to bother. That or when i'm too moody i can't think straight. And these past two days have been too moody-ful for me. It started yesterday...

when i get my back pain while sitting at my workstation. I immediately blame my PC positioning. I move the monitor and CPU here and there and back here again. In short, i moved my CPU and monitor THREE times just because i was uncomfortable sitting in my chair. My neighbour from the next workstation asked "Ko nak pindah ke Nad?"

And continued today...

when the LRT is a little bit delayed. It gets worst when I get sweaty. And I was hungry. So when we get to KLCC station I asked my husband to walk me to my office, out of spite because of my moodiness. He's got patience alright, so he did walk with me, even tho only halfway and that lifted my mood a lil bit. I felt completely healed when I took my breakfast of sandwich and hot tea. Ahh~ my cup of tea always make my day (and night).

My husband once told me that, I am moody mostly because I lack patience. I have to admit that plus I dont like to think before I do things. Instead of attending to my moods, I should have stop! and take a deep breath instead. I would have felt better and not waste time moving my PC around only to put it back at its original place and not waste my husband time walking me to my office just because I feel like blaming someone for the LRT delay.

If anyone think being moody can be used to my advantage, think again. It only makes you feel helpless and out of control.

5 comments:

  1. uiii..ganas nye ko neh...takoooot aku~!! hehe

    am i make your day~???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko blom make my day lagi hari nie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha'ah la kan .. ader maser tuh .. ader je mcm tak kene .. n kite mula la salahkan org lain ... org pompuan nih tak saba .. betul la hubby ko ckp .. pasal tuh .. talak + cerai sume kuasa veto laki .. kalo pompuan bole jatuhkan cerai .. every second ader je la yang divorced...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree nad....
    good for u ur hubby got the patience....
    sometimes i losses mine :(
    then of cos, war is to be expected :(((
    but u know that as something u need to change...well, realising it is step 1 already!
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sanj,
    dulu ko nak sgt ader gf, skrang dah ader knalah be patience sket. :) seriously sanjeev, if you get to be a moody girl for a day, the feelings are unexplainable. you dunno why you want to get mad :)

    Ina,
    that's why la. ngn pompuan ske nak melatah lg...

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)