NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

16 April 2009

Of A Tree



I like to doodle, especially in long boring meeting (or during my days as a student, during boring classes). This little masterpiece was created in a meeting sometimes end of 2008. That page is still in my organizer, that's why i can still remember. There's a date at the top right hand side of the page, but I dont think that's the date I created this. This is 'Of A Tree'.

Ohhh...I'm waiting for husband to be done with work already!!! Not that I mind him working late, anyway. I dont mind waiting for him either because while waiting for him I can work, shop and today I work a little and then I blog!!

It's 6 p.m. I love the office at times like this (other times like this include lunch hour on friday). A proof that an office can actually be a peaceful place to be (erk...because everybody else went home already!!)

Husband told me he'll call when he's done. I'm done with this entry so I think I'll continue with my work. But, I've met my KPI for today so I think I'll start with the stuff I planned to do tomorrow. Let us all be one hell of a fab employee :)

p/s: more doodles on the way. I've scanned three today~

7 comments:

  1. woahh.
    masa kerja boleh doodle?
    hebat!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nuha, masa keja x bley doodle sbb keje bess. masa meeting je bley sbb meeting tu boring~~ hehe :)

    hafizd, makaseh :) kembang semangkuk kejap~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mana doodle lagi ?? kate nak scan ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sudah scan. xde mood nak post. sakit mata (coz silau + rabun dah teruk kot) and thus kpale pon sakit. malas nak ngadap PC ngn bersungguh2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ... pakai spec la ... bahaya tau ... pakai contact lense pun cantik ... yang ader lambang duit tuh ... aku teringin sungguh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy doodling k.long :p
    hehe kalah tadika kiddos

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)