NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

30 April 2009

High Heels and Holes

updates on special post: the first draft is yet to complete. Maybe over the long weekend.

Some times back, I was in a lift with a girl whose heels got stuck at the floor of the lift while she was getting in. It took some time for her to pull it out and everybody in the lift was watching her. If you ask me, that was a humiliating moment and in my head, I was like "You should've watched where you were going. With heels like that, you should know that, the lift is one of the places where it will get stuck"

Little did I know that today I'll be that girl.

My situation was a little bit better than hers though. It happened outside the doors of Tower 1 at 7.50 am where people are either walking quickly into the building to make it into office before 8.00 am or getting out of the office to get breakfast rather than at the door of the lift where all the people in the lift got nothing better to do than watch you.

Point is, when you are wearing high heels, walking like you are working it on a catwalk, my advice is just watch where you are going. You don't want your heels to get stuck anywhere while you are looking all glamorous. Me, I don't really mind it because I am a walking klutz. I pretty much tripped, hit things, walk into puddles and the likes just because I'm walking.

The shoes I wore on my solemnization and reception. Very glamorous (right?), very comfortable (thus practical) and not so high heels (high enough for me to have a nice walk but not too high). Although I'm not a graceful person, I don't want my heels to get stuck on my wedding day.

5 comments:

  1. hahah .. aku teringat la .. aku penah pakai heels tuh tersangkut kat eskulator .. yang tuh tak malu sgt pasal org tak nampak .. tapi syueib ketawa tak habis2... yang satu lagi nih lagi dasyat , tgh sibuk2 shopping tak-ingat-dunia kat mid valley tuh , bole tak heels tuh patah . pastuh aku jalan kaki ayam je dlm mid valley tuh .. selamba gile .. mcm elyana yang mmg tak pakai kasut .. pastuh for sure la gi kedai padini beli selipar toilet je .. huhuhu...
    p/s : kasut kawen ko mmg gojes la ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...lelaki2 yg ketawakan perempuan pakei heels tu patutnye kna pakai heels dulu. baru tahu~ hehe~

    makaseh kate kasut tu gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lawooooo~!!

    weh..ble nk g tgk vessel ko?? dah demob pon nih..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hafizd,
    cane nak tgk vessel kalo korg dah demob?

    btw, kalau kau nak pinjam kasut tu xde hal :)

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)