NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

06 April 2009

Nobody tagged me but i want to do this anyway!!

These are from Nuha's blog. She did'nt tag anyone and i feel like doing it! Yeay~

5 things in my bag:

  • Purse
  • Handphone
  • Office ID (ada 3 tau, one is for the Twin Towers; one for lift at Rohas; one for Bokor Project Office Access)
  • Compact Powder with mirror
  • Touch & Go and ERL Card

5 things in my wallet

  • Dokumen pengenalan diri (IC & Driving License)
  • Cards (credit card - sgt penting, atm card, I-Setan member card - hoho, my blood type card)
  • Gambar husband
  • Miscellaneous receipt (especially credit card nye)
  • And obviously money!

5 favourite things in my bedroom

  • Mirror, not full length but if I stand back it becomes one :)
  • Comforter (hadiah kawen dr d_r)
  • My make-up
  • My wardrobe that needs updating
  • Husband (bley kire as things ke?)

5 things I wish to do

  • Paid vacation (but i really loves my work)
  • Ease to go to work and to go back home. No traffic and no delay in train.
  • Can work out more (hoho~ teringin sgt nak swimming)
  • Watch movies at the cinema and eat popcorn!!
  • This one is surprisingly difficult, am i content with my life?? wahh~

5 things I’m doing now

  • Chatting with next cubicle neighbour
  • Doing a presentation
  • Doing this tag
  • Try to access my friend's e-mail
  • Supposed to listen to mp3s, but i've put my headphone down ;)

5 people I would like to tag

  • Five nobodies. Do this at your will :) (or will not)

5 comments:

  1. hee, kalau kak nad nak...
    lain kali kalau ada tag,
    nua tag kak nad eh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa2..rajin betol wat tag~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoho~ nuha, x yah tag pon xpe. sbb kadang2 xde mood pon nak buat.

    Hafizd, xde sape tag aku. haha~ cam x malu kan?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. husband is a fav thing in bed...i mean...bedroom?
    hehe....

    *imagination going overdrive*

    ok, time to balik umah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sanjeev, u ngn EE perangai same aje~
    pening kepala aku~

    husband is my fav person in life!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)