NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

24 April 2009

Love Actually

Mari kite buat tag!! (Sorry, the title is a little bit misleading)

[01] Are you currently in a relationship?
Yup :)

[02] Have you ever been given a rose?
A rose and many roses. From my love and from many people. :)

[03] What is your all-time favorite love story movie?
I like movies, so I'm not sure if this is my all-time fave love stroy movie but at I really, really love the movie "Love Actually" because love actually is all around. Between son and dad, between strangers and even between a loyal wife and his cheating husband. Tak caye, tgk la citer nie.

[04] Are you in love ryte now?
Yup

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
If you look you'll find, if you don't look you'll find, things happen and things dont happen. :)

[06] What's your current problem?
I'm a person who doesn't like problems. So even if i do have a problem, most of the time i'll forget it by tomorrow and the problem turn into just another highlight of my day.

[07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
If broken means rejected by someone you like or love in a relationship that is meant to be intimate, then no. If broken means someone being very angry, raise their voice or being very rude to you without good reasons, then yes. Yeah, I really don't like angry people.

[08] Your thoughts on online or long distance relationships?
Online, long distance, short distance, no distance. To me they are all the same. That relationship is still between two persons who choose to be in a relationship and thus choose to survive or not to.

I bet people will say, easy for you to say you get to see your husband everyday. I bet there are people who is like, I cant survive seeing my husband everyday. Distance make the heart grow fonder sometimes.

[09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
More than a friend as in best friend? Haha~ of course.
More than a friend as in special someone? Haha~

[10] The person you're with right now?
I'm with as in, in an intimate relationship is my husband (who like to buli me, ignore me, be with me, and lotsa other things that's both crazy and loving without reasons)
I'm with as in who's next to me, nobody cause it's lunch hour (I like to stay in the office during friday lunch hour coz it's long and quiet)

[11] I tag:
As usual, nobodies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)