NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

15 April 2009

d.o.u.g.h.n.u.t

There’s no need to promote Dunkin Donuts just because I crave doughnuts. And I don’t have to be growing a mini me / mini husband inside my tummy just because I crave for something. I crave for food all the time and there are times when I don’t even feel like eating anything. All in balance :)

I'm craving for doughnut. I just want one sugar raised doughnut. Nothing glamorous like strawberry-filled-sugar-coated or chocolate-coated-with-some-more-chocolate-thingy-sprinkled-on-top doughnut. I just want a simple sugar raised!!! I wanted this yesterday morning!!

Yesterday morning, all the bakeries on the way from KLCC LRT Station to Rohas Perkasa building (3 bakeries in KLCC + 1 kedai runcit selling pastries at Rohas) either didn’t make / sell them or yet to bake them or yet to open for the day. RotiBoy = didn’t have; Cold Storage = still closed; Dunkin Donuts = yet to display, kedai runcit@Rohas = didn’t have. Is it so hard to get the most simplest form of doughnut there is? Dunkin Donuts were already selling other type of doughnuts but not the one I want.

However, today, after lunch, I walked past Dunkin Donuts and saw the sugar raised ones sitting there golden and sparkling, seeming to be waiting especially for me to buy ‘em. Tp aku kalau dah kenyang mmg xde perasaan kat food sangat. So, I promise myself that I will buy one after work today. Hopefully, my tummy has done processing my lunch so that I’m a little bit hungry and in the mood for food again.

I like it when I crave for something so badly and I can’t have it at that time, pronto because when I do get to eat it, waaahhhh~ heavenly :)

p/s: teringin gak nak makan waffles kt Haagen Dazs depan Toys’R’Us kat Suria KLCC. I think it’s waffles anyway. Actually, I don’t really know what it is because what I really want at Haagen Dazs is the aroma of something that I always smell when I walked by the stall. I want that aroma. Bley tak pegi situ cakap, “Saya nak order bau tu. Tak tau la ape, but I want that cause it smells so good!!” All I hope is for the taste of that something will match its scent :)

6 comments:

  1. Big apple tak best .. Bluek ...
    Donut kat sebelah kedai Paimin nih pun sedap ..;p .. Nuwairah suka .. takpun kat pasar kajang je .. takyah sampai klcc .. Opss... lupe ko keje kat KLCC ... ahahah .. Makcik!! Donut satu!! . weei aku suke la baca ko punyer entri .. ada ala2 National Geographic ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku keje kt KLCC, so carik kt KLCC je la.

    And kerana aku nak donut bese je, so x yah la big apple ye. aku beli smalam kat dunkin donut :) amik gambar lg tu. mlm nie upload la. hehe~

    Ina, kt ne yg macam National Geographic nye? hoho~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Yesterday morning, all the bakeries on the way from KLCC LRT Station to Rohas Perkasa building (3 bakeries in KLCC + 1 kedai runcit selling pastries at Rohas) either didn’t make / sell them or yet to bake them or yet to open for the day' = aku suke .. satu ayat explain byk ... Also , it is a fact.. Hey , it is a fact kan ? 3 bakeries on the way gi ur off kan ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah berbadan dua ke..tak tahu pun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ina, aku rase ader 4 bakeries. Tp bread story tu kire out of the way sket kot sbb kna patah balik ke avenue k.

    sayut, xde lagi pon. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)