NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

19 June 2009

Up and Down and Again

I took this video in my room on the work barge while I was offshore doing some installation work earlier this year.

I'm sorry if I dissapoint you but this is not a scary video about a haunted room, where the ghost is super annoying and move your empty mineral water bottle around the room in bright light. At least wait la until it's dark kalau nak move things around pon right? Hehe~

You won't jump out of your seat by watching this video because there will be no random-screaming-creepy-looking-creature at the end of an almost silent and calming video.

The empty bottle moved because the barge was swayed by big waves. I just wanted to remember how bad it was on the barge. I have some more videos, but i don't know if you can rotate a video because if I upload those other video you will have to view it sideways.

4 comments:

  1. wuzzup, wuzzup..
    atleast jgn la btaw atas barge lg..biar org teka.. cos nmpk cam bottle tue gerak sendr..

    krina

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool~! !! hehe..macam hantuu seyhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. takut la ... sorang2 dlm blek ... ank dafeey .. kui3...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahh~ sme org bajet botol nie gerak sendiri ek. tu aku dah bgtau awal2 sbb pe. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)