NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

10 June 2009

Tertipuke?

When I am at the office, then most probably I’ll be logged on to my YM all day.

When there’s a new mail, I’ll get a notification.

Usually, I take no notice of the e-mails as they are mostly spams. Suddenly today I decided to open one friendster blog update e-mail because as I happen to be in the mood to blog-hop.

I clicked on the link, and yes I was directed to the blog but it was last updated in August 2008. What the *$#% !!!

Mmg derang nie saje nak spam kot. I tot they e-mailed when there are really updates from your friends, rupenye men tenyeh je e-mail. Or is this a one time mistake?? Hrmm…

p/s : apeka bising2 hon kat bawah tu. apeka bising2 cakap kuat2 kt ofis nie (hahaha~ slalunye aku la tu, tp dak2 nie xde la plak so senyap sket)

2 comments:

  1. amboih...

    weh, ade procedure vessel cleaning tak? hehe..nk2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ghiteww larr fulakkks.. ehehe, salammm

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)