NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

08 March 2010

Promote Blog Lagi Satu…

Ramai orang pon dah tau (sbb aku minah kecoh kot) that we’ve (we = husband + me) bought a house. Kami sangatlah excited about everything about the house especially bab2 menghias.

Sememangnye, for as long as i can remember, i love decorating. Kecik2 mase still share bilik ngn adik2 and mase tu still dok kt cheras, i start with decorating my desk. Pastu biler dah dapat bilik sendiri, lagi la menjadi2. Kt UTP pon same, mase tu tgh giler pink, so all pink la! Skrang dah ader permanent roommate (for life!), terpaksa tone down sket my taste because my permanent roommate is a “simplistic” person rupenye.

Encik permanent roommate plak, I seriously tak tau yg die into decorating at all. Ever since the first day I met him sampailer before kitorg beli rumah, there is no impression at all that he cared about decor. Skali tup tup aje, setelah confirm beli rumah and I started talking about decorating, byk betul idea die (yg bertentangan with my ideas). Haha~

Tapi, we have the same view on one thing. We’d like to SHARE! and document our ideas, journey, pokok2, kedai-kedai and barang-barang yg interesting that we stumbled upon in the course of making a once-random-just-a-house, our home.

Just click here to go to KAMI NAK PINDAH!! Baru ader satu entry je pon, but more will come!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..
    so excited ehhh ....
    semalam gi tgk rumah ....
    tapi jalan masuk umah tuh tak siap lagi ...
    wow ...
    money2 please come to me ...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)