NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

28 May 2009

Go the Distance

Although I don’t like the movie ‘Hercules’ very much, “Go the Distance” is one of my favoritest Disney song. I only like the original version by Michael Bolton, his deep voice goes well with the song’s theme of not giving up, achieving your dreams and being a true hero. Other versions just don’t work for me.

As it’s very difficult to find this video,  I’m posting the video on my blog so I’ll always remember this song. Until today, I have forgotten of how much I love “Go the Distance” until I heard it while was shopping for yogurt at Cold Storage this morning. My thank yous go to the person in charge of playlist-of-the-day at Cold Storage, Suria KLCC.

‘Reflection’, performed by Christina Aguilera in ‘Mulan’ is another song in a Disney movie that I loved. ‘Mulan’ is a great movie too!

p/s: This entry is dedicated to Hafizd as he introduced me to Microsoft Live Writer and this is my first entry using this software :)

1 comment:

  1. hehehe..tq2..btw software tuh bley way bnyk mende lagik..rajin2 la godek2..

    wah2.aku dah ajar ko n sayu gne software neh..lpas neh bley bukak class..tp apa2 pon nih adalah ajaran dari sifoo Shamani..heheh thanks to him also... =)

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)