NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

12 May 2009

All is Fair in Love

I'm going to write this is english, totally. If I must mention something in my native language, i'll provide the best translation that I'm capable of. Today, I feel that I should be considerate to those who can't read malay (hehehe)

I was thinking about this when I was making a cup of tea for myself last night. The container with the word "SUGAR" is almost empty and this reminded me of one time when this container was actually empty and my husband wanted to make a cup of tea for himself.

"Sayang, gula dah abess la" ("Love, we are out of sugar")

I went to the kitchen, looked inside the cabinet, took out a new packet of sugar and poured it into the container. Problem solved :). I wondered why husband can't find the sugar himself (i know that he'll say i'm the one who organize the kitchen or something like that)

Then there was this one situation. It was after a meal and I've just cleaned the kitchen. Everything was up to my expectation of cleanliness level (which is quite high, i'm proud to say) except that the garbage bin is overloaded. Absolute yuckiness, with all those food waste and all. So, I said

"Sayang, sampah dah penuh la. Buang ek" ("Love, throw the garbage out, its overloaded")

Without a word, he opened the front door, walked into the kitchen, tied the garbage plastic bag, pull out the plastic bag with the garbage bin's pail like thingy so that the garbage wont drip (yucks!), took the whole lot out, put the garbage in collection bin and cleaned the pail like thingy. Problem solved. I don't know what he was thinking about though.

In the end, love is fair after all. If you think that it is not, that some people is getting this but you are not, remind yourself that although you might not be getting the same thing that another person get, most probably you are getting something else.

Who are we to decide whether love, or life, is fair or not, anyway. In one way or another, we will lean heavier to one side, sometimes for no reason at all.

3 comments:

  1. hihi..great to know and work with you too..btw, ape tips ko untuk aku yg belom kawin nih..hehe..

    just curios to know since soklan 'cepumas' dah berpuluh kali ditanya oleh kazen2...hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoho ...
    Give and take ...
    I learned from sharing my life wit eib2...
    Yeah .. but i think the real pressure will come when move to our new house nanti ...
    Sekarang nih pun .. fuh!! pening2 ...
    Betulla .. kalo tak saba separuh dari iman ...
    gUD LUCK tO BOTH OF US ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooho, agree. We'll get little bit here, and lose little bit there. And its reasonably fair in love :)

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)