NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

15 August 2009

Handmade Card – 3 presents on haphazard pink and black background.

 IMG_0002

I made this card for my ofis mate + project mate + Red Hot Chilli Pipers, Din (or if he spelled it in english it’s Dean). Din wanted to give this card to someone and we he saw the handmade card I made for Siti, he asked me to make one for him. He told me that the person getting it “ske pink, if that helps”. It does help indeed.

My initial ideas was to have a picture of a cake with lotsa candles on the front. Then I cancelled that, get some ideas by surfing the net and come out with this.

I used black, thick (i’m not sure of the weight) A4 paper. Used pink glitter A4 paper for the stripes background and I pasted the pink stripes haphazardly. I used coloured paper in solid red, glitter brown and solid orange for the present boxes. I outlined the present boxes using black Sharpie. Then I pasted gold and silver ribbons onto the present boxes and wrote ‘Happy Birthday’ on the lower right side. That is my handwriting!! :) I only pasted a red coloured paper inside the card and left it empty so Din can write anything he wants.

IMG_0003 

I should start taking orders, perhaps? Hehe..

6 comments:

  1. Hurm ... bole tahan .. bole tahan ... aku pun nak cube gak ... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. apis-apos, bessday ko nnti aku bg ek :)

    ina, siler lah cube. ko ialah student lg so byk time la kot. ehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo .. nanti aku tunjuk hasilnyer .. oo yee .. ape kate aku buat kad untuk birthday ko dgn cop hallmark kat blakang ? hahahahah

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)