NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

26 July 2009

Doodling

I read in Reader’s Digest that doodling helps you focus in a presentation or a class. Of course it’s best if you are able to give fullest attention, but if you can’t, doodle.

So that was exactly what I did. Actually, I really like to doodle. All I really need is a pencil and any surface. Table top was on of my favorite surface to doodle. Hoho~ (ye…aku lah antara org2 yg menvandalismakan meja2 disekolah dulu, ngn pencil and liquid paper).

Last friday, I was in a meeting. Dont get me wrong, I really liked that meeting cause it was short and straight to the point, and it’s about something that I do and really understand. But you just cant get my 100% attention for 1.5 hrs, so this happened…

conteng

Hahaha!! I conteng2lah. The blurred part is my actual notes, dont pay attention to that, they are not interesting to you. The clear parts are my doodles. The one I coloured with highlighter is my favorite, that’s why after the meeting I went to my desk and touched it up.

conteng2-finalThen I scanned it and edit it a little bit and get the best result (see from top to bottom, in that order). My plan today is to ‘realize’ this doodle, put it as a header picture for my blog, turn this design into a card or maybe i can make a cross-stich out of it.

I’ll share the results later (if I actually rajin enough to do it la). :)

My other doodle is here.


Update

The sketch above translated into a card for my dear friend CT.

card

7 comments:

  1. sangat la kreatiffff...

    weh jom wat company jual card...hihi online dooowwhhh...

    btw aku dah kt ganu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko mmg suke menconteng ... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nuha: oohh terima kaseh~

    hafizd: aku mmg ader hajat nak tukar profession. kad cross stich pon bley buat :)

    ina: ialah sgt benar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu baru 1.5 hrs. kalo meeting 8 jam, brape bnyk masterpiece ko ekkk.. hurmmmm... (tgh tlg kire..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jom kite tubuhkan the doodle group...
    auuww wa ha ha :p popcorn girls semakin creative skunk nih :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. eil: hari tu monthly meeting tak bley conteng2 sbb kna amik MOM :p

    sya: saye nak creative je, kamu jadi la skunk sensorg

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)