NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

06 November 2008

-- Make that call already!!!! --

I hate making phone calls. Official phone calls, phone calls to family member i'm not close with, phone calls to landlords in search of my future apartment. Hmm...

I postponed a work related phone call that i was supposed to make yesterday to this morning for reasons that even i am not sure why. After an e-mail from my boss asking for updates, with a heavy heart i made that call.

Blah...blah...blah...In just over 2 minutes the call was over and we get the kickstart of a discussion. And suddenly i am enthusiastic to do the job again. I met people, discuss and get profiles to do a preliminary analysis to generate Facilities Options Case 1.04 for Bokor Phase 3 Optimized EOR Scheme.

I'm still pretty much alive n kickin after that call. So what's with the initial hesitation to make that call? Lack of confidence? Or i'm just not in the mood? Hmm...

1 comment:

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)