NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

04 November 2008

-- Bored & Energetic Today --

Dah lame sangat2 x update this. Why? Because that's me. That's all i can say~ Tapi disebabkan boredom yang teramat sangat, so i change my blog a bit la. Tukar layout, tukar colour. Just to keep me occupied a bit. Lala~ Hopefully after this, lagi la bersemangat nak blabber and write non-sense kat cni.

Lagi pun, suddenly yesterday my significant other (that's my husband) cakap "update2 la blog you tu". hoho~ sebenarnye die pon malas nak update blog sendiri. kes kes kes. sayang, jgn marah ek, coz u know u love me! hahahaha~

To spice thing up a lil bit, below is my current wallpaper for my PC at office. my fave family picture from my reception yang telah diedit (or di mess-upkan) oleh diriku sendiri. Cam filem dolu2 la plak. Ehe~

Naddie-licious signing out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)