NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

10 October 2009

Apsal McD plak??

Untitled

This picture is from Google Map. Other than the frame and color of the picture, I didnt touch anything else in this picture.

The Tesco in that picture is Tesco Kajang which is located almost right in front my house (or my parents house, actually). So, my house must be in this map right?? It is actually. My house is the place marked as Mcdonald’s in this picture (and thus in google map). What the!!!

Feels like someone cam nak kenakan aku je. But, the most IT savvy person I know (which is my hubby) said that it’s not like anyone can edit the google map happily, freely or crazily. It’s as if my house has been registered as Mcdonald’s.

Agaknye sbb slalu sgt delivery sampai umah jadi McD (tapi slalu delivery pizza je). Or slalu sgt makan McD sampai umah pon kna mark as McD. But seriously, I dont like it. Macam labelling the family living here (which is MINE!!!) as makan McD 24/7 je.

If anyone have any idea how to remove this, please share. Rase humiliated la…

7 comments:

  1. hoho...sayut adalah pengemar Mcd~ hehe...ur hubby tak bley remove ke??? or email kt google suh remove..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. sebaek rohas x kne marked as mc d lg. soon kot ekk naddielicious. hahhahaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, we can edit if we have the google account i think..the last time i open the google map, rumah tok khalid smua ader org tag, and few others.. so must be someone around that area who did the editing..n i think someone is envying our family. let see what i can do..but not right now la..ade byk kj..bler2 free org tgk n try ask ppl around me :)

    p/S:manusia mmg berhati busuk..

    krina

    ReplyDelete
  4. glamor tewww.. future mcd 24 hours restaurant.. ihiks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eil: tu la. aku rase kalo kite asyik dok order mcdelivery je kt opis, tak lame lagi kna label la tuh.

    krina: that one is wikimapia la. itu yg bley edit. ntah2 ader kawan awak yg prank. me have no dengki2 fren :) hoho~

    en_me: yikes. kalo dapat free skali pon x mau. x sehat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bkn wikimapia...google map!! i know la..i always tgk my house kat sini dkt google map..they always update..mcm hari ni ader kete depan my apartment 2/3 hari lg tgk dh takder..cam amaze! haha :P

    krina

    ReplyDelete
  7. krina: hrmm...sbb awak kt US kot...

    ReplyDelete

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)