NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

13 February 2009

Naddie - Tak IT Savvy

Aku cucuk thumbdrive kat USB kat PC kat ofis.

"Nenonenoneno...Caution a virus has been detected". Sengal...

So i clicked "move to chest" and maka senyap lah bunyi nenonenoneno tuh.

And then i accessed my thumbdrive. I have satu system yang menarik for my thumbdrive (and my folders in my pc). I dont like to see files. So, i always try my best to group these files and put them in related folders. So biler aku access my thumdrive, most of the time i see 4 folders. Tp, in this case i saw 4 folders and one file. Adakah ini the damm virus that was detected by my anti-virus program?? Ahh...x pedulik lah. Even though i am not IT savvy and i might turned out to be wrong and that file is not the virus after all, aku nak delete jugak file nie. As naddie always do, naddie seldom thinks before naddie do most things, so naddie pon delete la this file yang naddie dah classify as DANGEROUS!!!!

Tak de hal pon! ehe~ Dah delete, yeay!!! After that naddie yg x berapa IT savvy nie try la access thumbdrive tersebut. X bley la plak!!! Busuk nye virus!!! So i scanned the thumbdrive using my anti-virus program and the program found nothing. Ok la kot agaknye. NOPE!!! When i click my thumbdrive again, this thing pop up...
Ehh...i think that is the file that i have deleted earlier. Alamak!!! Janganlah macam nie wey!!! Ader keje nak buat neh and the files ader dalam thumbdrive je, blom copy kat tmpt lain. Then, i tried right-clicking on my thumbdrive and explore the thumbdrive (yang aku namakan sbg naddie, ehe). Bley la plak. Tp i never liked to use explore to open my files. Rase cam x bess je biler explore utk carik files.

Dengan niat yang jahat which is to menunjukkan bakatlah kepada diri sendiri (dan yang pentingnye kepada husband yang sangat IT savvy) so i google this dengan harapan after this I can access my thumbdrive whithout using the explore function. Tetapi too bad...google returned this to me instead -> YOUR SEARCH DID NOT MATCH ANY DOCUMENTS. Hancur lah harapanku...

Ok. Maka aku malas nak layan dah. I give up (cepat sangat kan?). So i copied all the files in my thumdrive to my desktop and i (who is not very IT savvy or patience in the first place) did as shown in the pictures below. In that order and after COPYING all my files in the thumbdrive...

- UNO -

- DOS -

- TRES -


Yeay. So masalah pon selesai lah. I just copied all my files from my desktop back into my thimbdrive and yeay!! everything is back to the way it should be :D senyum lebar sket!!!

Even though tak pat nak berlagak tapi tak per lah. Janji masalah selesai. This is the best solution for people like me (who dont have the patience and passion) to solve computer related problem. Just as long as you have identify the related risk (in this case, biler format sme file pon akan ilang) and mitigate it correctly (in this case, i copied all the files to desktop before formatting). Janji sme orang pon happy (in this case, aku la!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)