NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

02 January 2009

Yes Man

Huh! I just realized that I have not give any comments on the movies that i've watched in this blog. I did this in my old blog, and this is one of the things that i loved writing (or commenting) about.

I always commented on movies in point form, so here goes;
  1. I group Yes Man as a 'tak payah pikir' (no thinking required) movie.
  2. It's funny, i think mainly because Jim Carrey is the leading star of the movie. Definitely not his best funny movie.
  3. The message is good tho - give yourself opportunity by saying yes rather than saying no & avoiding everything. The outcome might not always be good, but the experience is.
  4. I like Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (unrelated, i know)

I would not suggest you to watch it at the cinema, it's best enjoyed at home while you are getting comfy on your couch.

p/s - i dont rate anything. ratings are very difficult. i dont rate, i comment (and usually i have lots of them), so you can make your own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)