NADDIE'S NONSENSE OF THE DAY

- when you have everything to give up, you have the rest of the world for your taking ~

06 August 2008

now that the anger has gone

i was mad at my senior at the office yesterday. he told me that "You didnt handle this one well" while shaking his head. He got this signature u-r-wrong head shake that really bugs me (plus make me feel that i AM wrong).

what did i do wrong? i'm still a junior engineer (my senior told me that "refer to someone in areas that i am not technically capable", i was offended a lil bit by that), so i did refer to someone in solving this particular problem. It's just that HE was not that person, and HE hates the guts of the person i referred to. And HE has been eyeing that particular problem closely since the beginning cause he claims that he knows that IT will go wrong.

so i think maybe he wasnt just mad at me cause i "didnt handle this one well". i'd like to believe that some office politics were involved.

but me being me, i came to this office screaming "Good Morning" to him. he has yet to tease me about being newly weds today tho. he has been doing that since i return from my leave. so it's still weird. the anger has gone, but the memory of the "assault" remains...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is how i think but you might think otherwise, so let's share that thought!!
Thanks for sharing :)